|September, 8 - November, 10||Songs To You About You
A project by Berlin-based artist duo Islands Songs (Nicolas Perret & Silvia Ploner), brings western and non-western understandings of the microbial world into dialogue and celebrates the social interactions between humans and microbial communities.
Exhibition in the Gallery Museum.
- How copper changed the world. The special exhibition Heavy Metal in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology traces the history of copper. On display are new archaeological finds from the Alpine region and important authentic artefacts from the surrounding area. February, 2 2016 - January, 14 2018
- The special exhibition Frozen Stories in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology reveals an unexpected aspect of climate change, namely its archaeological side. February, 25th 2014 - January 10th 2016
- Ötzi²º is a special exhibition at the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology to celebrate Ötzi's, the glacier mummy, 20th birthday. March, 1st 2011 - January 13rd 2013
- Gottfried Hofer (1858-1932): il pittore e Bolzano. June, 9th - July, 29th 2007.
- The Chachapoya in the peruvian cloud forest. Special exhibition of the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano. August, 12th - November, 15th 2006.
- Faculty of Design and Art, Free University of Bozen Bolzano.