|February, 2 2016 - January, 14 2018
How copper changed the world. The special exhibition in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology traces the history of copper. On display are new archaeological finds from the Alpine region and important authentic artefacts from the surrounding area.
|December, 2 - February, 10||Image Diplomacy
In "Image Diplomacy", Vladislav Shapovalov addresses the cultural and political heritage of the "Communist project" as articulated by the Soviet Union, constructing its perspective from his own biography of a young Russian who grew up in post-1989 Russia and resident for many years in Milan.
Exhibition in the Gallery Museum.
- The special exhibition Frozen Stories in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology reveals an unexpected aspect of climate change, namely its archaeological side. February, 25th 2014 - January 10th 2016
- Ötzi²º is a special exhibition at the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology to celebrate Ötzi's, the glacier mummy, 20th birthday. March, 1st 2011 - January 13rd 2013
- Gottfried Hofer (1858-1932): il pittore e Bolzano. June, 9th - July, 29th 2007.
- The Chachapoya in the peruvian cloud forest. Special exhibition of the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano. August, 12th - November, 15th 2006.
- Faculty of Design and Art, Free University of Bozen Bolzano.